banner



Do You Get Dressed Before Or After Makeup

Do I put my dress on before getting my makeup done for an event?

This is a actually stupid question merely...I have an event coming up and since I have no clue how to apply makeup, I'1000 getting information technology done. I also have a dress that I'chiliad wearing which does not have a zip at the back and that I have to pull over my caput to go it on. I'm worried that if I put my makeup on before putting on my dress that it'll smudge the makeup. Should I put it on before or later? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Log in or sign upwardly to go out a comment

level 1

Put your dress on and then clothing a button down shirt over it. You volition exist able to remove the shirt without pulling it over your caput and it will deed as a smock to salvage your dress from make up accidents.

level ii

Easier than a shirt is putting a silky scarf over your hair & face, and putting the dress on over that. Much less likely to ruin your pilus or make up, and saves your dress from touching it (and the wearing apparel will slip over your head easily!).

I've dressed models on shoots, and at style shows, and information technology's what we do!

level 2

This is such a great idea, thank you!!!

level 1

After! I e'er get dressed after doing my makeup because I have a tendency to go powder fallout or a drop of foundation on my clothes.

level one

Depends how wide the holes are lol, if yous can go it on west/o smushing it on your confront you'll be fine. Otherwise, put it on but throw a buttondown, big tshirt, towel, jacket, etc. on over it

level 1

I unremarkably put my dress on after brand upwards bc I'm clumsy and volition ruin a dress if i don't put it on just before I need to appear presentable. Smeared makeup is pretty easy to ready. Ask the MUA for tips in case it does become smudged.

level 1

Better wear the wearing apparel offset. And if you desire to exist completely condom, use something as a napkin. I learned the hard fashion.

level i

Put your dress on then put a dressing gown on superlative, then practice makeup :)

level i

For me I practise makeup, apparel and so manner pilus. I get powder on my apparel when I exercise my brand up. If I put my dress on after I practice my hair I mess information technology up. Plus if pilus is last I can practise brand up and apparel without having hair in my face up.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheGirlSurvivalGuide/comments/70k8uf/do_i_put_my_dress_on_before_getting_my_makeup/

Posted by: randlejehing.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Do You Get Dressed Before Or After Makeup"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel